So I’ve been obsessed with light coconut milk for a while now. Today I’m adding it to coffee to make this delicious mocha coconut iced coffee. For you fellow Starbucks addicts, I highly recommend hitting up Target immediately and stocking up on their Starbucks Unsweetened Iced Coffee. It’s only $4.50 for 48 oz of crazy good iced coffee so your only problem will be figuring out where to spend all that money you saved by skipping the coffee shop.
- 8 oz strong coffee
- 2-4 tbsp light coconut milk
- chocolate syrup (I use Trader Joe’s Organic Midnight Moo)
- 2 tbsp shredded sweetened coconut
- whipped cream
- Place strongly brewed coffee in an airtight container in the fridge until chilled (about 1 hour).
- Toast shredded coconut. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spread coconut on a small baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Pour coffee into serving glass. Stir in 1 tbsp chocolate syrup and coconut milk as desired.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Best and the finest espresso makers need to be handled as per the instruction manual.